Register | Help | Store Account | FliteTest Dashboard
View RSS Feed

Greg2B

1. Flight Log 18 | Got to Move On| SSHQuad Flipping

Flips!!! I can now do flips with my SSHQuad quad line of sights. They are by far the ugliest looking flips but I can do them with consistency now.

I actually started practicing flips using my nano qx and I could get the full rotation easily but could never recover before hitting the grass except a few times. My Nano has never quite been the same since I had to change a motor out, also one wire is disconnected... but it still flies. I have video ...

Updated 06-13-2014 at 04:43 PM by Greg2B

Categories
    Flight Logs
  2. G2B Flight Log 11 | Backyard FPV

Still a flight log video but I changed up my editing a bit and went with more of the typical multi-rotor fpv edit vibe then just plain flight log raw edits.

So on the Sunday after my last video I returned to my backyard with a bit more experience flying my quad and tried to push it just a little bit more. I did another 3 flights FPV around the yard attempting to keep better control of the craft this time.

I still need ...
    Tags: FPV, h-quad, sshquad Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Flight Logs
  3. Flight Log 09 | Outdoor First Flight

My first outdoors flight of my SSHQuad that I built from parts of my two Turnigy Micro Quads.

Overall it flies pretty well. I was fairly impressed that I was able to bang it around with out too much effort. It also took the slight wind that was blowing with no problem at all.

It also survived a crash (3:40) free fall from about 10-12 ft up straight on the motors and my makeshift roll ...

Updated 03-22-2014 at 06:00 PM by Greg2B

Categories
    Flight Logs
  4. Flight Log 02 w/ in flight commentary + H Quad build ?

I had some time before it got dark to do some more flying. Recorded my flights and made two videos out of it. The one below is my “fun” edit where I sliced just the parts where I react directly to what my quad is doing. Does anyone else talk to them selves while flying r/c model or am I just weird? Side note I need to get better at acro mode flying.

The video below is the full edit minus battery changes and other extended stops. ...