• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!
AkimboGlueGuns

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• imranayaz, The KV of a motor is largely dependent on its size. On a plane like the spitfire, a 1100-1200 kV motor will work great so long as it is roughly a 28-30 can size. These motors will need a 25-35 amp ESC, but stay on the safe side and go a little higher than what is recommended for the motor. Slow planes are more prone to fly slowly based on aerodynamics, not the power setup. A 1200kv blue wonder will power a small plane just fine at just about any speed.
    please help me out.
    i just want to know what KV, and amp brushless motor and what AMp ESC and how many v battery should be used for small slow going planes and for fast going planes.. please let me know separetly .. so that i may use this and develope my planes
    please help me out.
    i just want to know what KV, and amp brushless motor and what AMp ESC and how many v battery should be used for small slow going planes and for fast going planes.. please let me know separetly .. so that i may use this and develope my planes
    hexacopter helicopter help please
    I'm new at this and building a 6 axis hexacopter helicopter in the middle of building my helicopter and I am using a kk2.1 flight control board order a GPS and they send me a arducopter apm 2.6 board and do I need both boards to fly my helicopter.
    Quote of the day:
    "When you are facing tough times, remember that an airplane takes off into the wind, not with it."-Henry Ford
    i was just passing by to see what is new, and i was wondering if they can put more new planes, or make the one like the P51 or the Spitfire a bit more bigger like the Blender to buy
    hi there this is my first time on this page and really like what they talk about, i wanted to ask a question and i saw u online, is there a link or a page that will show u how to connect two batteries for a longer flight i am building a my first plane, i mean i have w others bust this one is the first i build from nothing , and i had a question about the electronics.. ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…