• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!
Hai-Lee

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello sir,
    I think the styro foam ice box is 1inch of thick and if I know that's an ordinary styro foam but the color is pink but the foam is hard and strong..can I make that as a fuselage and wing section of my diy rC model plane...and i planned to make that as spitfire or b-25 model..
    hello Mr, hai Lee
    thank you for your instruction..
    yes! sir I have already familiarize in hot wire cutting foam tools..and I have on it and thats only a diy using nichrome wire from my old soldering iron...what type of cardboard sir? we have here cardboard but made in paper material..I think 2mm of thickness.. I forget I live in Rosario LA union phillipines..LA union is a very nice place and a good province
    My email is available on request. If you need any help even with your own design then just ask. If I don't know I will try to find out. Life is too short to have your planes sitting in the Hangar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…