Will the snow ever stop?!?!?

Gazoo

I have 10 FT planes ready to go.

But the snow never stops. It's April 16! Maybe the snow will go away by July or August...:mad:
Snow.JPG

And that is a four foot fence on the left.

Guess it's not that bad. A person can have much worse problems. Come to think of it...I am very blessed.

kdobson83

And the family and I were complaining about the few snow flurries we had today. Lol Good luck with all that.

kilroy07

Legendary member
LOL, we have had the same problem lately... some people say Illinois weather is unpredictable, I say it's bipolar!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Southern California's had weird weather too...on Fri. and Saturday, we had temps soar into the low 90's, and then on Sunday it was in the mid 40's around 8 am, warming up into the upper 60's that day. I wish it would just be somewhat consistent...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Well it seems here in New York it is still full on winter. Woke up to everything coated in white again and its been snowing on and off all day. the trees here only have leaf buds just starting. No green at all showing yet. It has now been over 3 weeks solid of wind with either rain or snow. Temperatures range for low teens to high sixties in that time frame as well.

If this keeps up we will be ice skating in the tire tracks at Flite Fest this year.

Gazoo

After 23" of snow and several roof collapses, someone had the horrible idea of ordering another two inches for tomorrow. I don't paint my planes so they look good. I just need a way to find them after landing.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
We got our second snow of the year yesterday and it's already melted and gone. My lawn is greening up faster than a State park on 4/20.

The bear is that we need the water here at 6,000+ ft. We are getting desperate.

What we need is for all you East Coasters to fly tomorrow and tilt your copters to the East and blow the weather this-a-way!

My wife informs me that idea only works on 4/20. Ahh well. o_O