The BushCub aka Babooshkub

Afternoon gents! I decided I wanted to try something new, so I took 2 of my favorite FT planes and combined them in to one! This plane has the wing, elevator and vertical stab of a Bushwacker, and the fuselage of a Simple Cub. I really wanted a Bushwacker with floats, so I took it to the next level and combined the two. I will say the plans are not perfect as this is my first attempt at something like this. I am a 100% inkscape noob lol. My biggest worry is the vertical stab, but I am fairly sure it should fit the fuselage. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• BushCub v1.pdf
    344.1 KB · Views: 0
Well here's the thing, we just had a baby a few weeks ago so my time to build is next to nothing! I'm hoping someone else with some more free time will build one and let me know how it goes :) Hopefully I will have the first one done by FF Ohio, if not I'm gonna scratch build one there. I really wish I had access to some type of plotter to cut this out for me so I could build it in an hour! Then maybe the wife wouldn't get mad at me haha.

One thing to note, you can print the fuselage parts out from the original plans as it did not change. I slightly changed the wing scaling to fit the space provided by the original simple cub fuselage, so really you just need the wing, elevator and vertical stab from my plans to make one.