Hai-Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw some mention of product support for FLYSKY where your name was mentioned. Not much help available from USA hobbies that I have found. I have and really like the FLYSKY 10 channel tx and rx, but sometimes find difficulty in programming mixes. Can you recommend a source?
    Hope you took no offense at my reference to NED KELLY. I love to hear the stories and legends about Ned. My wife and I have traveled extensively about OZ, and have a 30+ year close friendship with 2 couples who live in Perth. Have not yet visited Darwin to complete our visiting all the major cities in OZ. Our Perth friends say Darwin is not a major city, but we still want to visit.
    Hello sir. I was wandering if you still had plans for your foamboard tfw plank you had from outerzone. I’ve tried to find them but cannot. I would like to build it as I think it looks like a very good flier. (I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, as I just joined the forums last night)
    hello sir,
    I think the styro foam ice box is 1inch of thick and if I know that's an ordinary styro foam but the color is pink but the foam is hard and strong..can I make that as a fuselage and wing section of my diy rC model plane...and i planned to make that as spitfire or b-25 model..
    hello Mr, hai Lee
    thank you for your instruction..
    yes! sir I have already familiarize in hot wire cutting foam tools..and I have on it and thats only a diy using nichrome wire from my old soldering iron...what type of cardboard sir? we have here cardboard but made in paper material..I think 2mm of thickness.. I forget I live in Rosario LA union phillipines..LA union is a very nice place and a good province
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…