137 Cavity Search

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
Curious if anyone from the podcast can post up some links to some of the subjects brought up in this podcast.

I am specifically curious about the giant FPV glider that David helped to build.

Thanks again for another good podcast, always looking forward to the next one....

Ihichi Bolls

Noone is going to click on that fake link so you can attack their computers its obviously edited into you copy paste. Wave bye bye as your post is now reported for deletion.

nevenelestate

No Agenda FPV
What link are you talking about? I see several replies to this old thread saying "don't click the link" but only see a link in my signature that goes to my YT channel. Or are the posts being deleted and leaving only strange replies referring to no longer existing posts.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
What link are you talking about? I see several replies to this old thread saying "don't click the link" but only see a link in my signature that goes to my YT channel. Or are the posts being deleted and leaving only strange replies referring to no longer existing posts.
A scammer replied to post and replaced words with links going who knows where, his posts have since been deleted.