200% Simple Stick

jack10525

I'm trying to build a 200% simple stick. I downloaded the plans in pdf format. I changed the percentage to 200% and printed out about 60 sheets. I didn't think it would stop. I laid out the fuselage on a table and it is huge!!! This might be too big. Not sure what motor to use but 4S power. I'll see what I can do.

Attachments

• IMG_6139.jpg
    IMG_6139.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6140.jpg
    IMG_6140.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

RossFPV

200% is twice the original size so i think the stick has about a 40 inch wingspan so that would be around 80 inches. That will definitely need a wooded spar or maybe a metal tube. Not sure if you ever watched the flite test video where the scaled up the stick to i think 185% and that was big. You will need a monster motor to fly and i think they might have used 4s battery in the video but you might want to watch that and pay close attention to what they did. Good Luck! 👍

200% is twice the original size so i think the stick has about a 40 inch wingspan so that would be around 80 inches. That will definitely need a wooded spar or maybe a metal tube. Not sure if you ever watched the flite test video where the scaled up the stick to i think 185% and that was big. You will need a monster motor to fly and i think they might have used 4s battery in the video but you might want to watch that and pay close attention to what they did. Good Luck! 👍

Hi...where can I find plans for the ft simple stick....in the original size...have had no look so far in getting them

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
FT Simple Stick plans are available for new FTCA members as a free download perk. There's a FTCA link in my signature.