2017/2018 Balsa Build Along!

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
It’s been started and I don’t know if it’s 100% complete or not yet. If it’s still of interest I can look it over in more detail and send you some pics. Realistically this is not a plane I’d be able to work on any time soon! If you want to try scratch building the plans are on Outerzone.

Joker 53150

Mmmmmmm, balsa.
Mentor
Well heck, for a minute I thought I hit paydirt and there were TWO sets of balsa in the box, but it turns out there was just an extra set of light ply pieces for the fuselage for some reason... :confused: The plans are there but do not include rib templates. The tail surfaces are all built (and will need repair) and the fuselage is about half done. There are some sheets with all the parts still on them, and other sheets completely missing - those may be sheets which were used on the construction already done, it's hard to tell. Since I can't tell if it's complete without spending a bit of time trying to match everything up I can't in good conscious put a price on it. If I were to sit down to build it right now I'd expect parts to be missing.