3D build off

Jared3339

Hey guys this is my very first post!!
I absolutely love ft seen every episode. I don't know why I didn't join this forum earlier. So I'm in looking through the scratch built and haven't seen a lot of 3d plans. Now I really like 3d it's super fun and I love to watch others fly. So I was wondering if anybody would like to participate in the competition to build the best 3d profile plane.

Rules:
Wing span under 25 inches ...
Must be made from (1) peice of dollar tree foamboard 20x30 inches

That's it have at it.
This mean my Firstpost there's probably quite a bit wrong with it and please feel free to point out what's wrong and give me tips on how to better the quality of posts here on out :)

Crash and Burn RC

Geeterduuun
Hey man I just had my first posts too
Ive been wanting to try this but my mini emax motors are broken so it might be a while before I try thins but i would like to
Just a tip: there is a section of the forum called "User generated challenges" on the main forum screen.
If you post this there it might get some more attention
let me know when you do thought because any time after christmas i am in
CBRC

Jared3339

Ive been wanting to try this but my mini emax motors are broken so it might be a while before I try thins but i would like to
Just a tip: there is a section of the forum called "User generated challenges" on the main forum screen.
CBRC

Thx man I'll post it there

earthsciteach

Hey, Jared and welcome to the forum! Nothing wrong with your post as far as I can tell. We are a pretty laid back group, so we don't get hung up on silly things like post protocol. Glad you found us!

I do like the idea of a one piece build. Its inexpensive, but challenging. I'm not a 3D guy, or I would jump in!

earthsciteach

CBRC
HA!!! I didn't even notice that. I'm a horrible moderator! :rolleyes: I'll see if I can move this to there.