808 #18 Keychain camera for FPV

rbemo821

The 808 #18 camera has an AV out on it, thus making possible to use it as the camera for FPV. However, I have also heard that there is some lag in the AV out. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what they think? Currently I am using the 200mW 900mHz system from hobbyking. The camera that it comes with is terrible in almost every way possible, so even if the #18 is so-so, it would still be an improvement from what I have.

Thanks,

Ross

Flying

I have the 808 #16 camera and have tested the video out on it. It outputs NTSC and for some reason was letter-boxed on my screen that I use for fpv. I would not recommend that you use the camera for FPV as it does not handle light and dark well. There was not a much of a notable lag on the number 16 camera that I have when displaying video out.

Get this camera if you can it's amazing: http://www.securitycamera2000.com/p...WDR-Color-Board-Camera-with-OSD-Menu-DNR.html

rbemo821

Thanks, I won't bother with the 808 #18 then. I'll probably have to pick up one of those cameras because I mostly fly at dusk so I need a camera that can handle a bright sky and a dark ground at the same time.