810mm Quadcopter for sale, Bind n' Fly or Plug n' Play.

RC_Kid

Greetings FliteTest!

My name is Will and I'm posting here with one of my aircraft for sale.

This copter is an 810mm sized custom aircraft with retracts. The frame is a Tarot 650 Sport with extended 330mm arms to fit larger props. I designed the setup around larger, slower turning propellers. The goal was to keep noise down with lower prop RPM (making it less intimidating), this also raised the propeller efficiency. This quad copter is currently being flown with 16" APC props but also included are 17" carbons T-Style props. The copter will take 18" or 19" propellers as well when being flown with a mirror-less camera and matching gimbal. With the APC props and included battery flight times are 23 minutes with 25% remaining as a safety buffer.

Included:

Tarot Sport 650 frame with retracts

Tarot Fiberglass canopy

2x Turnigy 5000mah 4 cell packs (Wired in parallel or can be flown with one)

4x Motors: Sunny-Sky X4112-11 400KV

6x APC props

4X Carbon props

Full set range video propeller quick-disconnect

Full set Foxtech propeller quick disconnect (Caused minor jello in video)

4x ESC's: Castle Creations Talon 35A

3D Robotics Pixhawk flight controller with standard accessories (GPS, Power meter, buzzer)

3D Robitics telemetry radio set

2x 3D Robitics remote LED, USB port kit (Installed on canopy plus one spare NIB)

3D Robitics Pitot tube (Not installed NIB)

3D Robitics PWM converter

3D Robitics on screen display

Spektrum AR800 receiver

Spektrum TM1000 telemetry module

GoPro vibration damping mount

Box o' spare parts (I got all the parts that people on forums said fail first on this frame. I've not needed to replace anything yet)

Plus all the stuff I forgot to mention here!

I have 3 extra motors brand new that I can sell at discount with the copter if you like. I had a full spare set but sold one already. The plan was to make extra arms with motors already mounted for quick field repairs. I also have a DX-8 that I would consider selling with the copter, I will gladly set it up as well to be RTF.

This copter is in great condition. It's flown between 30-50 times with no bumps or crashes at all. It's completely dialed in and works flawlessly. Follow me mode, loiter, way-points, auto-land, return to launch, everything works well! I am asking $849 OBO. I would prefer local pick-up (Lincoln Park, New Jersey) but the booms remove with two screws so shipping isn't out of the question. I will accept PayPal or cash. I can also remove the receiver/telemetry unit if you don't use Spektrum or have your own.

Please feel free to make offers or ask any questions. I will do my best to answer promptly

Contact: I will check back on this forum at least once a day but the quickest way to reach me is by email because I can check that at work. I will list my email here only because this is a nice family like forum. I have a feeling none of you will be selling my email to spam companies! I will remove the email address from this post after a little while though.

Email: Katanamd at gmail.com

Thank you everyone for looking!

William

Resized Wayne 5.jpg

Resized Wayne 4.jpg

Resized Wayne 3.jpg

Resized Wayne 2.jpg

Resized Wayne 1.jpg

Resized 2 Under hood.jpg

Resized 1.jpg

Resized 2.jpg

Resized 1.jpg