Addicted to Warbirds

Pete678

WOW! that is one awesome fleet you've got there. I absolutely love warbirds of all eras. There is just something about them that puts them apart from other birds!

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
WOW! that is one awesome fleet you've got there. I absolutely love warbirds of all eras. There is just something about them that puts them apart from other birds!
Thanks Pete, and I completely agree. Still can't have enough of them in both fixed and rotary wing!

Pete678

i see you have a corsair in your fleet. Personally my favorite plane EVER! That plane made some very technical leaps forwards in development
of a fighter plane. Love it :) something about the swept gull wings. Always wanted the hangar 9 one but could only afford the parkzone f4u one. Still, it flew like a dream and looked the part when it was up there :)

DMC RC

DMC RC
Boomerangs are great!

Wow man you have a serious problem!

I have owned a P-51, 30'' WS and it was fun but sooo powerful and nimble for my inexperienced self after my trainer!
View attachment 83975

Also a scratchbuilt CAC boomerang.

Ooh that's another plane Id love to build. I tend to gravitate to different aircraft and the Boomerang is one of my favorite warbirds. I would like to try my had at a scratch built one. as to the thread itself, I have no warbirds at the moment but I would like to design an L-4 a VG.33 and A Potez 631. :rolleyes:

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I knew I had to come here when I saw the name. I have the same problem but I have only been flying for about a year and I am on my second mini mustang (I flew the first with a basic transmitter and didn’t end well), every time I have an interest, it somehow morphs itself into a warbird (usually the p-51d mustang). Good luck with your fleet and have fun

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
By warbird, I mean ww2, the planes from them are just so cool, for example, I just heard a story about a p-51b mustang that chased an me 109 under the Eiffel Tower!!!! That is COOL

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
I knew I had to come here when I saw the name. I have the same problem but I have only been flying for about a year and I am on my second mini mustang (I flew the first with a basic transmitter and didn’t end well), every time I have an interest, it somehow morphs itself into a warbird (usually the p-51d mustang). Good luck with your fleet and have fun

Definitely! Welcome to the wonderful world of warbirds, and glad you are loving the mini mustang. The obsession never gets old it just gets deeper! I started with mostly just WW2 Warbirds, and have moved to Warbirds of all eras. The WWII birds will always have a special place for me though. Especially since several are painted after aircraft flown by veterans which I have met.