Amazon Deal for a glue gun!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I was perusing one of my blog sites and came across a deal for a glue gun - a Ragnaros 60 watt glue gun with 30 sticks.

According to the article, it says it's $11; make sure you clip the coupon for $3 off on the product page, and then on the checkout, use the following code BMIXIMGU to get an additional promo discount off of it, bringing it down to $11.

It's no Adtech Pro, but for a cheap extra glue gun AND sticks? $11 isn't bad!

https://deals.kinja.com/add-this-hot-glue-and-30-glue-sticks-to-your-tool-box-f-1822129223#[ks|youmayalsolike

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
There was a post a few months ago mentioning that same glue gun. It sounded like a good deal but the member who posted about it never posted back about it or anything else. If you get it, let us know what you think.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
If I didn't have a few guns already (including an adtech pro 200) I would get that one definitely, but since I can't collect firearms yet I might as well collect glue guns lol.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
There was a post a few months ago mentioning that same glue gun. It sounded like a good deal but the member who posted about it never posted back about it or anything else. If you get it, let us know what you think.

I've got it coming for the glue sticks...Nobody near me has full size glue sticks anymore, unless I buy ones that are 4" long, and they're nearly $10 for 2 packs, where I get a 30 count in each pack. I go this route, I pay about the same amount AND get a free glue gun that I can then take with me to Flite Fest West and donate to a kid or a STEM program or something. :)