anyone in maine

macpunk

I'm in Auburn. Thinking about checking out Brunswick Area Modelers tomorrow since it's the monthly meeting, and the closest flying field I'm aware of. Probably end up joining. Maybe I'll see you there, TheMaineDrome.

Fmhans

I am in Westbrook

You may also want to check out the club in New Gloucester, I haven't been there but. Hear it is nice.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Lisbon. There is a field near me which is a farmers field that they hay but also allow rc flyers for a modest yearly contribution ($15). I've been there a few times but honestly usually do most of my flying at the house here. I'm in a rural area where there are a few hay fields that make it convenient.

I beleive there's an AMA club also on 201 in Topsham. I could check up on that if anyone is interested and see if they're still going.

I would be happy to meet up and fly.

Let me know.
—Jim

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I spotted 4 flyers at the field! Made contact. Hope to fly with them soon.

I miss my son, my old flying partner.

siezed

Where is/are the field/s where you fly?

I fly mostly frost tufts in Eliot and highland park reserve in York, highland park is much bigger but is further away from me, frost tufts is OK except the field gets used a lot and I hate flying with people there.

Last edited:

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
The field I like is not far from you. I'd be happy to meet up there or soemwhere near you. I'm not far at all here in Lisbon.

Geezah

Liberty

I am mid coast, fly in the yard.
Need a bigger area for my planned builds so will be talking to some folks I know who have large hay fields.
I knew someone with a large grass field but lost track of him. I know there is a RC field on 17 towards Rockland. At least there used to be.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
So now we're up to a few close to an hour away? Not too bad. A get together could be in order here sometime soon. I'd better get busy on my fixin'!