Anyone in Southern FL. ?

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Hey Floridians. Anyone here in palm beach county? Not really sure where I can fly a small electric plane around here and I couldn't find any mention of rules for or against in local county parks on google. Found two clubs but the combination of AMA membership and dues for the clubs are prohibitive to me at this time.

bitogre

Markham Park is a great airfield, that's where I fly! Your welcome to come down anytime, you will need to register with the AMA, and purchase a yearly 24$ pilots pass to be able to fly! Quads and helis have a flight area, parkflyers and UMX also have a separate flying area! Bring anything you want, from UMX to turbine jets!

I fly at Markham park whenever I can. I like the field there and it is not too far from me. We should organize a get together some time at Markham Park.

nwnugget

I fly at Markham park whenever I can. I like the field there and it is not too far from me. We should organize a get together some time at Markham Park.

As it turns out I have played disc golf there as well. Watched a guy pancake something RC and VERY fast. Took him three trips walking back and forth to pick up all the pieces. The police were there watching the people fly.