Help! Anyone seen something like this?

Battery800

Elite member
today, I got a flyzone ultrix, that I think is a vintage. I think it charges off this platform that it’s on but nothing seems to be happening. If anyone know how these work or have one, please send me some tips and picture of the inside.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
I see what could be a power connector, but I don't see a battery.. The antenna looks like it isn't 2.4GHz but the old channel based TX stuff.
Follow the wires from that connector and see where they go. hopefully you will find some sort of battery pack that just needs to be replaced.

Battery800

Elite member
I think it 49 ghz or something and the battery is the green thing in the nose. It says 3.7v so I’m assuming it’s 1s

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I think it 49 ghz or something and the battery is the green thing in the nose. It says 3.7v so I’m assuming it’s 1s
In this era It'll probably be a nicad or nimh, and the transmitter is more than likely a 72 mhz although I could be wrong. I have one similar that runs on a four cell nicad that is charged in the transmitter for 10 seconds or until it gets hot! Anyways, try searching on horizon or tower with the discontinued filter and it might pop up. If it does, see if you can find the manual and go from there.

Last edited: