Apm power module problem

Chriss

Hey guys! First of all sry for my english:D I have a problem with my power module(s). I bought the apm and 10s power module from hk and plugged it all in and it was workin fine until i noticed that the voltage reading wasnt right so I changed the settings, measured the battery voltage and put it in the corresponding field. It looked right so I took my quad to a test fly but the voltage wont change it stays where i put it. So i did some more testing and the voltage wont change or it jumps to some very wrong readings. I thought the pm is broken so i ordered a new, 3dr one and tested it but its still the same I think its the apm which is broken:( Does anyone have some idea what could be wrong?

JLT_GTI

Did you solved this issue?

Im building 2 APM 2.6s with a PM each and they are doing the same.. they read whatever voltage i put into the optional hardware battery monitor wizzard.. or cero.. it wont change.. happens the same in both APMs with both PMs.. but a friend who has a 2.5 working for a long time tried my PM and confirmed that the same happens to him with my PM.. so it should discard an APM board fault...