Blackout Mini H with extras

Fiveoh4

Blackout Mini H

Everything was Ordered new on and after October 19, 2014. I flew the quad after it was finished 6 times.
The 6th flight i forgot to put the strap around the battery and it came off when it lean forward on take off
pulling the quad to the ground, it was on the cement side of the levee so the decline stopped any real dmg and
the 1 arm took all the dmg. If i replaced the 1 arm you could never tell it had crashed. Also if you look at
the pictures i show the dmg and i also show 3 screws holding 1 motor because i used the wrong screw when i first
put the motor on so it strip the 1 mount hole. Other than that everything is in perfect condition, I took just a
quick video on Jan. 6, 2015 to show it in flight, accidently had the camera zoomed in and didnt realize it so sorry
about that.

Reason for selling: I just had my first baby and im selling all toys, if you checkout my ebay feedback you'll see some items recently sold, also will be posting my blade 200qx with upgraded pheonix carbon frame.

Video= http://youtu.be/itkx5bsOBRI

Blackout Mini H specs:
*Naze32 FC
*Spektrum ar6110E Reciever
*SONY Super HAD CCD 600TVL 2.8mm Wide Angle
*Tiger Motor MN1806 2300kv
*12A ESC T-Motor SimonK Firmware 2-4 Cell Lipo
*Immersion 600mw 5.8ghz TX
*LC Common Mode Power Filter

Includes:

*Flysight 5.8GHz Circular Polarized Antenna (TX & RX).
*4x Afro ESC 12Amp Ultra Lite Multi-rotor Motor Speed Controller (SimonK Firmware) Version 3.
*Extra ImmersionRC 5.8Ghz 600mw Audio/Video Transmitter.
*Gemfan 5x3 Propeller - 2 Blade (Set of 4 - Red).
*extra XT60 Power Connectors.
*2 Lumenier 1300mAh 3s 35c Lipo Battery.
*LC Common Mode Power Filter(installed on Blackout).
*4x #Tz12A/11429 HobbyKing 12A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller.
*LipoSafe bag.
*extra velcro strips
*Extra SONY Super HAD CCD 600TVL 2.8mm Wide Angle.
*Double sided sticky foam.
*extra parts for blackout mini H screws and spacers.

EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131398113200?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I just sold my fatshark goggles i posted on here a few weeks ago, it sold on ebay
that day it was posted, you can checkout my ebay reviews from the guy that bought
my goggles and other items i sold, I have 66 100% positive feedback. Iam selling on ebay
because its the only safe way i know of selling online. If you have a good amount of
rep on this site we can use another way if you dont have ebay.

Ebay:

Shipping:

I will be shipping usps with tracking, everything is secured and ready to be shipped. I usually ship
out the same day if bought before 12pm central time.