Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
ONE HANDED? LOL You know there’s a fine line between hard-core and crazy! A True FliteTest Pilot! :cool:

Super happy to hear she’s a great flyer! My son and I are working on a surprise project... More fun stuff on the way!

oooohh a surprise, huh? ; )

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
If it didn't take me 20 years to take my phone out of my coat pocket while flying, and unlocked it, I could have gotten more footage. Maybe I just need more practice lol

Also I can't wait to see the surprise project, Can you give any hints?

you may need to get a tripod or even head mount.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Hints... it isn’t WWII, but it’s a fighter. Some say she’s bloody ugly. Others say she’s got a pretty face.

Guess if you must, but the reveal will be in a few weeks when the full article posts! :cool:

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
Hints... it isn’t WWII, but it’s a fighter. Some say she’s bloody ugly. Others say she’s got a pretty face.

Guess if you must, but the reveal will be in a few weeks when the full article posts! :cool:

"bloody?" hmmm.... ok..... pretty face... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

well maybe if...

perhapssssss you......

i know....

it could be that.....

you know the thing.....

with the guns.....

and the wings.......

i got nutt'n

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
I used 9gram servos on my baby brit and no problem. They work great.

Thanks Morgan. Done deal. 9gr it is. I’ll drop a set in, and see how I like it. It would be simpler to just stock up on one size. I’ve never had any failure issues with the 5gr servos, but they always seem a little “jittery.” They work fine, but they aren’t as smooth as the 9gr.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor

Guess if you must, but the reveal will be in a few weeks when the full article posts!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt?

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Ah I hope it is an A-10 I want one...
05E96657-883B-4FDF-AA19-79951BC92E25.jpeg

Hold that thought... :cool:

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
SPOILER: Yes, it’s an Mighty Mini A-10. It will be a single engine A/F-Pack design, perfect for small field, high performance sport/combat flying. Simple & Cheap. No twin, no EDF. Right now, looking to have it ready for release end of March. Stay tuned.

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
SPOILER: Yes, it’s an Mighty Mini A-10. It will be a single engine A/F-Pack design, perfect for small field, high performance sport/combat flying. Simple & Cheap. No twin, no EDF. Right now, looking to have it ready for release end of March. Stay tuned.

oh wow!! good guess ryan! wicked cool! cant wait for it!

Morgan

End of march ?I don't know if I can wait that long !!!☺