Brilliant

Steveacer

I discovered this incredible place on the net just over a week ago, bought a sheet of Depron last Saturday, completed a Spitfife yesterday and am starting a jet today. Thank you so much for sharing these plans!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome to Flite Test!

I will assume you are not a beginner pilot with those ambitious builds. Maybe you can do an introductory post and tell us more about your involvement in the hobby and maybe about some of the aircraft you may have built and flown.

Steveacer

I started with control line planes 55 years ago, first from kits then plans and then designing my own and making parts for engines such as conrods, moved onto rc diesels 50 years ago and then never did a lot until dicovering electric power a few years ago. Fly a scout, spitfire, Eleven hobby Trojan, a J3 that I built with my son and a plane that I designed and built myself which looks like junk but flies great. waiting for the wind to drop a little in Alicante Spain before trying my just completed Spitfire. I am starting The FT Viggen tomorrow.
Have an Edge 540 in the post too.

Steveacer

Just flew the Spitfire on 3c and I was amazed how fast it accelerated and how tight and fast it loops.barrel rollsare dwad staight. Took of and landed n wheels perfectly.
Glad that I added carbon rods to wing tips, tail and elevator.
Going to build another spitfire now and will probabally wrap in brown paper to smoo th and stiffen airframe and also a removable top