Buddy Boxing with my grandson

Bjarnek

Then I finally started some flying again after a long fall with some health issues and other things that kept me away from flying.

Beginning the new year buddy boxing with my grandson Sondre who got a little smaller and easier airplane for christmas that he liked. Sondre flies like a dream and I believe that in the summer will he probably go solo, really fun to see new young pilots start flying.

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice start to the year mate. Glad to see you back and hear you are getting healthy again. I had been checking for new videos on your YT page on and off. Sorry to hear you had been ill. Hopefully all is well and will continue to be for you and that you get to do much more of this with your family.

Welcome back!

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yes, welcome back!

I am very happy for you getting to share the hobby with family. My grandchildren are getting to the age where they can too. I'm looking forward to moving closer so I can have those opportunities as well.

I think Sondre will do very well. He has a good teacher and he himself is very attentive to the plane.

Thanks for going through the trouble of putting in subtitles.

Bjarnek

Thx PysBorg and Jim..... :cool:

I have my ups and downs due to my illness, I have constantly pains in all my muscles and have had this conditions sens I was 18 years old. So if I'm off on my videos for awhile is it most likely a bad period and I'll pop right back when I'm better again. Can't keep my from flying, too much fun and I don't have the time to grow up yet (I'm still just a young boy at 47) ........... ;)

You will have a blast Jim flying and sharing time with your family and grandkids. I hope we can start some real buddy boxing this summer, he lives about 250 km (155 miles) away. But he usually comes and stays for some time during summer and we do visit each other frequently so I'm sure he will be solo during summer....... :)

I'm sorry for all the errors in the subs, but I do hope that they make some sense......not easy to make sub with dyslexia.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
All good mate. Obviously it is good enough we understood and can talk with you about it. :D

I do know something about long term pain so I fully get what you go thru my friend. I hope that you get to a point where it is at least tolerable and can get back to semi normal life. I'm dealing with added pain right now as we have a MAJOR low pressure area sucking the life from me pain wise as it dumps mounds of snow on us. Had green grass last evening til about 10 pm Its 4 am now and it is close to mid calf deep already and not scheduled to stop til after 10 am ish.

You are more then welcome to come over with the Tundra and break in the fresh snow fall with your ski's

Bjarnek

All good mate. Obviously it is good enough we understood and can talk with you about it. :D

I do know something about long term pain so I fully get what you go thru my friend. I hope that you get to a point where it is at least tolerable and can get back to semi normal life. I'm dealing with added pain right now as we have a MAJOR low pressure area sucking the life from me pain wise as it dumps mounds of snow on us. Had green grass last evening til about 10 pm Its 4 am now and it is close to mid calf deep already and not scheduled to stop til after 10 am ish.

You are more then welcome to come over with the Tundra and break in the fresh snow fall with your ski's

I would love to come and fly with you and it's just 6 017,17 km (3 738,90 miles) in a straight line from here to New York........ ;)

Sorry to hear that you also have problems with pain.... :( I'm unfortunately used to it after about 30 years and I'm going to have the pain for the rest of my life when there is no cure for it. The negative side is all the heavy painkillers that I have to use, I do have a dream about a life without any "#¤%# medication.

But it's not a big deal, just wanted to inform you that if I'm offline for a while you all would know why. No point of complaining, doesn't get any better for that. I'll rather look at the bright side and concentrate on the fun and enjoyable part of life, like this magnificent hobby..... :cool:

It's now full time winter here with over 1m (3.2 feet) of snow so that means plains with skies, just my Tundra that got the winter boots on yet so I'm going to put skies on some of my other models this week and hopefully do some flying this weekend.

I have also planned a follow up video of my hobby room/workshop now when I have used it for about a year to show if my solutions worked or not and show any modifications I have made. I do hope that I could do the filming this or next week and have a smooth edith so I can share it with you all shortly.

To any new ones can I say that I did planned my hobby room for several years while saving up the money for the buld. I did also planned out everything to utilise the space as best I could, leave a link to my video here if you have missed it and want to see it.

Last edited: