Do you like Chamleons?

Liam B

I have an Armattan Chameleon to give. Is it beat up? Yes. Does it work? Of course! There is nothing wrong with it really. It’s just a little crunched on the ends of the arms and the aluminum is scratched and bent in the back. Otherwise, it's perfect for someone who needs a freestyle frame.

If YOU have something to give, hit me up. I'm looking for a BetaFlight board to mess around with and some motors 2206 or larger. If you don't, that's fine:)

acreofcorn

I don't have anything to give since I want to get into drones but, I don't have anything but I could use a drone or parts to build one.

liteflight

Just the thing I'm looking for

I have an Armattan Chameleon to give. Is it beat up? Yes. Does it work? Of course!

Hi Elev8- This is exactly what I'm looking for. A beat up and used, yet functional and quality frame. I've specifically had my eye on the Chameleon but wanted to find a used version to start with.

I started my FPV adventure 2 months ago and have built/customized/destroyed 5 whoops now because they're affordable to learn on (along with countless hours in simulator). Last week I picked up a set of Armattan Oomph motors from a guy on the Facebook FPV marketplace as I prepare to build my first serious quad. Your used Chameleon would be a perfect fit for them.

The only Betaflight board I have is the BetaFPV whoop board - but if you're interested, I'd be happy to send you one in exchange.

Liam B

I don't have anything to give since I want to get into drones but, I don't have anything but I could use a drone or parts to build one.

Sorry, I had a gentleman PM me for the frame earlier today:(

Wish there was something I could do.

Liam B

Hi Elev8- This is exactly what I'm looking for. A beat up and used, yet functional and quality frame. I've specifically had my eye on the Chameleon but wanted to find a used version to start with.

I started my FPV adventure 2 months ago and have built/customized/destroyed 5 whoops now because they're affordable to learn on (along with countless hours in simulator). Last week I picked up a set of Armattan Oomph motors from a guy on the Facebook FPV marketplace as I prepare to build my first serious quad. Your used Chameleon would be a perfect fit for them.

The only Betaflight board I have is the BetaFPV whoop board - but if you're interested, I'd be happy to send you one in exchange.

Sorry man, frame is already on its way to a new home:(