Edgewater Airpark Founders Group

CptCrazyFingers

I received a link, in my email, to join the Edgewater Airpark Founders Group on Facebook. Whenever I click on the link it takes me to Facebook and tells me the page is currently unavailable or I don’t have permission to visit it. I did contribute to the Indiegogo campaign. I was wondering if anyone else has the same issue? The email I used when I paid for the campaign perk is not the same email used for my Facebook account, so I wonder if that’s the problem.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
This may not be a good option, but if you really want that facebook access for a different email address, you can go to facebook settings and add that email as an additional contact method. Again, if you purposely didn't register that email address with facebook for a reason, that's not a good solution.

Ray K

Ray K
This may not be a good option, but if you really want that facebook access for a different email address, you can go to facebook settings and add that email as an additional contact method. Again, if you purposely didn't register that email address with facebook for a reason, that's not a good solution.

Hi, Mak. No, I have no reason to not register the addy. I seldom go on FB anymore and wasn't aware that sort of registration was necessary. Must be some of the changes they've made as I never had trouble with groups before. I'll look into it. Thanks.

epiper93

I haven’t got one either and we have twice as a family, all I really wanted was the Edgewater air park to become something but also I wouldn’t mind knowing what was going on with the founders club stuff.

Ray K

Ray K
My guess is there's a whole bunch going on, including this forum being migrated. This community is approaching a million folks, and that's a lot of logistics if nothing else. Consider that the entire United States Air Force currently has less than 320,000 active-duty members.

BTW, Happy Easter, everyone.

Last edited:

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to touch base with everyone in this thread ;)

We did send out an email on the 26th/27th ish inviting everyone to join the FB Founder group. I have heard from other as well that there is an issue with joining etc. We will be looking into that and getting back with you with any information provided! ;)
Also, we will shipping out all of the "perks" at once essentially that can be shipped out within the next few months. We have to gather and order etc all the things to then ship them out! We appreciate your patience through all of this and cannot WAIT to see you all at the new location as soon as its up and running!

Your support means the world and from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You all!

Blessings,
Stefan

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
I can report I never received an email about joining the group and others have commented they have not received the email in other threads as well.

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
I can report I never received an email about joining the group and others have commented they have not received the email in other threads as well.

I have seen that from a few others as well! I am in the process of checking into it to see whats up ;)
Thanks brother!

Blessings,
Stefan

wferrell54

Stefan,
Thanks for your response to these questions. I am also someone who contributed to the campaign but has not yet received an email about the Founder's FB group. At what point should I contact Flite Test to make sure they have the information about my contribution? I am really trying to be patient because I know things must be incredibly busy there gearing up for the location change. But I am concerned that if I got left off the list for the FB group, is it possible I also got left off the list for the other "perks"?

I don't want to create unnecessary work for anyone there but some kind of communication from Flite Test that you did receive my contribution would be most reassuring.

Bill

RMDC

I didn't receive an email, either. On the other hand, I deleted my Facebook account a year ago and never looked back, so the Founders Group isn't for me anyway. I understand why FB was the platform chosen, but I wish there had been another option.

DharanFlyer

I thought I didn't get mine, but I have Facebook on a different email (forgot about that). Checked today. Had link and could join. Just a thought to share to check all your emails.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
No email invite for the facebook group here either. And email search in the spam folder doesn't turn up anything either.

tamuct01

I just got the Indiegogo email with more details, but the Facebook group link it contained went to a "Sorry, this content isn't available right now" message from Facebook. I know working out the details for the campaign is difficult. No complaints from me, just patiently waiting. :)