Edgewater Airpark Founders Group

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
tamuct,

Try it again.

Austin has twiddled with the permissions, and you should be able to send in a "join" request now.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Is this all just for the Facebook group or for the special updates for the campaign? I have not received any emails at all regarding either and Facebook is not unlocking the account I made. If these are the campaign updates will there be an email version as well or just thru FB?

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Is this all just for the Facebook group or for the special updates for the campaign? I have not received any emails at all regarding either and Facebook is not unlocking the account I made. If these are the campaign updates will there be an email version as well or just thru FB?

Psy,

Dunno, but I haven't seen anything that implies it will be more than a FB group they will post early announcements and updates to.

Stefan?

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
Agreed. I wish they used the forum more. But they get WAY more visibility and instant feedback on FB and YT (and other social platforms), I don't see them switching.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
While I do have accounts on FB and YT, I rarely check them and almost never post / reply through them. So if that's where the primary info on the founders group will be shared, I'll try to keep people over here in the forums informed, but no guarantees I'll notice when it happens.

themistocles3

I didn't receive an email, either. On the other hand, I deleted my Facebook account a year ago and never looked back, so the Founders Group isn't for me anyway. I understand why FB was the platform chosen, but I wish there had been another option.

I'm in the same boat here as well. A separate log in/thread on here makes more sense to me though. I'm not going back to F"cebook ever.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
293.jpg

JGplanes

I met up with Wera22 at Oshkosh, and he mentioned that he has not received any further info from FT even though he purchased a top $ Edgewater Founders package. I guess Josh called him initially, but he hasn't received anything else. I'm posting here, because I thought maybe someone would see it, and be able to reach out to him.

Thank you
JG

WERA22

I met up with Wera22 at Oshkosh, and he mentioned that he has not received any further info from FT even though he purchased a top $ Edgewater Founders package. I guess Josh called him initially, but he hasn't received anything else. I'm posting here, because I thought maybe someone would see it, and be able to reach out to him.

Thank you
JG

Thanks.

Josh didn't call me. He sent me an email and we went back and forth a couple of times. I replied to that email today and I forwarded a copy of my Indiegogo confirmation. Hopefully he sees it. I'm not at all frustrated and I have been very busy too. I'm sure it will all work out.

Seahunter

Just reading this and I'm glad that I'm not alone on the perks. I didn't contribute for perks and I don't really need them, but as they say, promise and then follow through. I hate face book and consider it an absolute invasion of ones privacy. I too had an account and was harassed by some pervert saying crude things to my nephews daughter on the second day, so I will never use it again. I hope the e-mail connection will get me a founders hat. I gave at a high level, so no kit, T shirt, hat, coin etc I guess.

mrwzrd59

Old Guy Geek
I Guess I'd like to see more "official" invites to donate and contribute to the airpark... I'll have another grandchild who also needs a brick in the wall!

Stinger

Is there a way for those of us who missed the fundraising campaign to contribute? I'd love to be able to join (buy) in and see the progress.