Episode 27: Sasquatch Meat Sweats

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I didn't see a thread started yet for this episode, but I wanted to say I loved the episode and I love how we can already hear that you're incorporating community feedback into the show.

The conversation with the After Hours guys was lots of fun, but I really loved the segment near the end talking about community build projects. I hadn't spotted that 60" spitfire build on the forums either, and it sounds amazing! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find that project yet as I haven't found show notes with a link, and the forum search engine is another thing that could use some work. Hopefully someone else who knows where it is will be able to link it here.

And in the spirit of helping out in a similar fashion, here are links to the Baby Bugatti and Bugatti 100p threads also mentioned in the podcast:

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?33181-Baby-Bugatti

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?29203-Flite-Fest-2017-Bugatti-100P

Again, I love what you're doing with the podcast guys and I'm happy to help if I can.

Thanks!

HilldaFlyer

Pancake Man

Thanks for the shout-out.
Enjoyed this one... especially all the laughing.

Glad you enjoyed the pancakes... I'm coming to FFE17 and planning on doing it again, unless there is push back.
Thanks to Rasterize and Jay for the help.

I do the pancake thing at work for QuestCares raising a small amount of money for charity. We call it Third Thursday Potluck Pancakes. I provide the pancakes, plates, fork and syrup. Others bring other toppings like jams, jelly, butter, whip cream, strawberries, chocolate chips, bananas etc. I like to see people smile.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I just listened to this on my way to and from the Intermodellbau fair. And I had to concentrate hard to focus on driving and not laughing too much. This podcast needs a safety warning. :)

earthsciteach

YESSSS!!!! I have food for breakfast!!!

Thank you SO much for doing this for the volunteers, Dave! The prospect of those pancakes helped me drag my tired butt out of the tent every morning. That, and knowing I could bum coffee off of the Free Fall Podcast guys!

earthsciteach

I just listened to this on my way to and from the Intermodellbau fair. And I had to concentrate hard to focus on driving and not laughing too much. This podcast needs a safety warning. :)

Glad you didn't run off the road, Balu! Don't know what we would do without Bixler's favorite German singer. LOLOL!!!!

HilldaFlyer

FTCC 026 Sasquatch and Meat Sweats with RC After Hours

FTCC 026 - Sasquatch Meat Sweats

TimeDescription
00;00;00Pre intro talk. Andre talks about Canada’s restrictions and Cesna 125 wing touch and crash.
00;02;10Introductions - Guests RC Afterhours, Chris, Andre and Mike
00;05;44How we prepare for the show
00;07;10Shout-out to HilldaFlyer for show notes and Pancake Man, Pancake Guy?
00;08;32Food - Amish Donuts???? where’d they go? Ice Cream and
00;11;00How much food can Mike eat? Show title - Meat sweats!
00;13;00Story behind RC Afterhours changing name from FT Afterhours
00;20;30Radian Sweats - too many in the air
00;23;22One versus Two week interval is schedule driven - We’ll real people too!
00;28;52Funny story about live blog talk radio… blows up switch board
00;32;04Chris, What happened to big screen Andre Headroom?
00;32;33How to sell obscure airplanes on a podcast
00;33;14Mike with the Evil Demon J3 Cub - Turn left link video Turn left Mike… Mike! Mike!
00;36;00Epic Saturday night at FF2016
00;37;51Getting Eric Monroe on the podcast - last time “Buzzing the Amish”
00;39;02We’ve had a couple of fun show titles...
00;40;00FliteFest 2017 developments
00;44;08How RC Afterhours got its new name
00;50;07Should have named the podcast “Mike’s Kitchen”
00;57;45Canada’s new regulation of RC aircraft
01;14;48Back to FliteFest 2017
01;15;28Camp motifs Tony - Adam’s tent? 20x10 PINK! “Pink Palace”
01;16;38Bubba and Pink Jumpsuit
01;19;10Show notes?
01;21;00Let’s cold call Andre’ getting Fred to answer
01;24;25Funny story of Little Bigfoot - Sasquatch Video
01;36;47Deciding the episode name
01;41;42Aviator PPG Joel describes 45 minute tandem ride with Eric.
01;45;52What happens if you trip while taking off in a paraglider?
02;00;50Forum Spotlight: Rokcrin 72” Spitfire Build
02;03;57Where does time go? At the ice cream stand… Mint chocolate chip better than colgate for fresher breath.
02;06;55New Mavik
02;08;58Forum Spotlight: Mid7nightBaby Bugatti
02;13;24Forum Spotlight: MikeJM building P-38
02;16;32Forum Spotlight: Willsonman Build Bugatti 100-P
02;17;49Forum Spotlight: Wilmracer Build T-38
02;19;49Pat tells story of neighbor’s Mavik - got waders?
02;29;30Wrapping it up…

Last edited:

HilldaFlyer

Thank you so much, Dave!!!!
You are so welcome... I hope somebody gets utility from this. I know that there are so many times in your and other podcasts that I want to listen to a part over again... and it takes the forever to find the location... Sure would be easier if it were 1.5 hours shorter:p... but well done... I enjoyed it all. It seems I have to listen twice, once to know when topics change and the second time to find the time points.