European Distribution

Bobthestickman

Hey!

Does anybody know what's going on with European Distribution? Loads of FT things on Graupner were out or stock for ages and are now listed as no longer available. Being able to get speed build kits and foam board in the U.K. was what got me into the hobby, it's been great so far but I've run out of material now so can't build any more! It would be a shame if FT in Europe didn't work out after a just a few months of foam board awesomeness.

Bob

Bobthestickman

Back in December I emailed them and they said they were hoping to have things back in stock in six to eight weeks, which would have been some time mid February.

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Hey!

Does anybody know what's going on with European Distribution? Loads of FT things on Graupner were out or stock for ages and are now listed as no longer available. Being able to get speed build kits and foam board in the U.K. was what got me into the hobby, it's been great so far but I've run out of material now so can't build any more! It would be a shame if FT in Europe didn't work out after a just a few months of foam board awesomeness.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Not sure about Graupner's distribution, but to help you out with continuing to build based in the UK, you can source foam board from Amazon at reasonable prices until you're able to get Flite Test Foam when it's available. There's often good deals on there if you type in 'A1 foam board'.

Hope that helps keep you flying!

James.

myxiplx

I just picked up some A1 foamboard from Hobbycraft. £14 for 4 sheets, not sure if it's the same stuff as it's the first time I've tried a flitetest build, but looks like an option for those of us in the UK :)