Fat Sharks Wanted

TheRedGamerFPV

Im new into this and im getting in strong so this is what i need from you guys im looking to buy with shipping included at hopefully most $120 not above but depending on what it is then willing to go up to $160 but that is at most absolute most im hoping for some type of fat sharks maybe a attitude series or if you can dominator all but predetor series and dominator v1s anything above i will take i will also take a Fat Shark SE the orange ones and any type of a fat sharks but i will only accept fat sharks. Thanks in advance. also hello FlyingMonkey

TheRedGamerFPV

Fat sharks to me have better documentation and are to me more simple to use plus ive been researching and for my uses fat sharks are the only ones i am willing to spend my money on.

TheRedGamerFPV

Hey can i try to get a reply soon because right now im on the verge of either vetting a race drone amd flying it LOS or getting this and i have a limited amount of money with therecent purchace of an ft cfuiser so i need to know if theres any offersand also im opening up more spaces my also lookimg for aomways so thanks and again shipling has to be included and totaling 160 AT MAX so yes thank you please if so put a offer up by the next 5 or 7 days thanks

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I would look at other options or just save up more money mate. People are not going to give up top level gear for bang good prices in most situations. I may be wrong and you may catch someone at the right time but those chances are extremely low of that happening. You may try the Kwad Share section where most of the asking for gear has been redirected. maybe someone will better spot your ask and offer something that may be acceptable.