Fathers Day Air Show

Liam B

Hey guys!

After a long evening of editing, here’s a video of the Fathers Day Fly-In Air Show. Enjoy!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice edit bud. That looks like it was a nice day out too for a family outing. we got washed out in the afternoon here with major t storms again.
Did you have the opportunity to see or even get inside any of the aircraft at all? If so It would be cool to see any pics you were able to get close up. I am sure that B-25 would be on the top of the list to see for sure.

Liam B

Nice edit bud. That looks like it was a nice day out too for a family outing. we got washed out in the afternoon here with major t storms again.
Did you have the opportunity to see or even get inside any of the aircraft at all? If so It would be cool to see any pics you were able to get close up. I am sure that B-25 would be on the top of the list to see for sure.

I wasn't able to see the B-25 up close because I arrived too late they had to do some checks before they flew out. I did get a ride in a Cessna 172, though. Ill post that video later this week.

It seems like the weather has been pretty extreme everywhere. It was 100 degrees yesterday, but the thunderstorms don't sound too fun either.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
No sir they are not.. they cut too deep into my time to pester people in here with the electric going on and off where I am.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Did you notice the Yak-52 s props were spinning backward? ;)

Nooo your eyes were spinning backwards. The props obviously were stationary.. Well except when the blue one popped the clutch and nearly stalled his....

Oh yeah and why do people insist on bringing their wusstangs to non car racing events.. Because they are so lame they can't attract attention at car events?

Last edited:

Liam B

Nooo your eyes were spinning backwards. The props obviously were stationary.. Well except when the blue one popped the clutch and nearly stalled his....

Oh yeah and why do people insist on bringing their wusstangs to non car racing events.. Because they are so lame they can't attract attention at car events?

Yeah, when I heard Mustangs, I thought “Oh, a P-51!”. It was a let down haha.