FF East 2017 Build Series Question

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Believe me -- Seen and heard.

No idea if anything at this late of a date can be arranged, though.

Again, if all else fails, there's plenty of building going on in the build tent all day, and the volunteers in there work to find someone to coach you through a build. Pick up a kit in the store or cut out some plans/parts before you come, and build with 800+ of your closest new buddies :)

Rocket

Build Tent Look for Moe

SOLD OUT. This is a shame. We were looking forward to this after all the hype about the simple cub. What a disappointment and a letdown.

BTW. Where did the link for this appear? I couldn't find it on the main event page anywhere, but the link you posted works.

Wow sold out already, this event is going through the roof. However there will be plenty of us Volunteers in the
build tent to help you build what ever kit you like to build and help you fly it if you need our help for that to. Moe

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Yes guys, both the FTCC Build Nite Series builds are already sold out... They sold out within 30 minutes!!! (WOW)

Thank you to all who got in, and I am sorry fo the people that didn't get in. If you want to talk with us, I am sure you will find us all over the event, and I know that there are a ton of volunteers in the build tents that will help with building, techniques, and advice.

From what I understand at the moment to the people that registered, the kit is what you get, all the electronics and battery are not included. I would make sure you have these prior to arriving...

The Simple Cub is a fairly easy and quick build, I even built mine yesterday and maidened it! Flies like a dream and I am very happy with it!

Same for the Bloody Wonder/Bloody Baron build, only this will be just a bunch of people getting together and building, no real instruction, but help will be available. We recommend that you are are an experienced builder so it does not last forever!

Again, thanks for the people that signed up and to those that didn't, we really appreciate your excitement and looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the regular faces!!!

Mike Finley

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
SOLD OUT. This is a shame. We were looking forward to this after all the hype about the simple cub. What a disappointment and a letdown.

No worries, we'll do our own cub build. With receivers and servos!