Flite Fest 2014: Bringing it for sale

knightshots

I will be bringing 3 frsky receivers, thought it would be easier then swapping all weekend, But I may have one to sell if I can get by with out it.

knightshots

D8R-II plus, I also have the 9XR with the module. As far as price, I would have to look back on what I paid for it.
Let me know, if its something you NEED, or just something you want. If it really helps you out, I would love to help and I am willing to part with one, otherwise I could use it too.

knightshots

I am brining everything I can, so if I don't need it, I would be happy to let you use it, or sell it. I only have 1 flyable model (bixler2), but I hope with the help of others, to get many more flying by the end of the weekend.

brettp2004

Knightshots, I could definitely use it! I only have one 8 channel and am bringing several planes. I had two, but one flew away with my quadcopter a couple weeks ago.... Along with my gopro. It was a sad day. If you're willing to part with one PM me with your contact info and we can meet up at FF.

reggetstlaw

Hello, new to the forums but I will be bringing some items for sale or trade while at Flite Fest. My wife suggested that I sale some "toys" to offset the money I put towards the Kickstarter and the trip from NC. Some RC stuff and some cool 1/18 scale fully painted aircraft.

Ultimate Soldier XD

TBF Avenger Atlantic Paint scheme $80

Admiral Toys

Me-262 assembled and returned to box, like new condition $80

Flyzone/Heli-max

RTF EC-145 like new condition with extra battery $120
TXR EC-145 NIB with extra battery $100
RTF Axe CP like new condition with extra battery $120
TXR Axe CP NIB with extra battery $75

Parkzone

Spectrum DX5e transmitter $25 - Sold
Micro BNF P-51 w/as3x NIB $80
Micro BNF Corsair used, $60 Pending

Interested in Parkzone park flyers, Will mark items appropriately if sold or traded before FliteFest.

Thank you for your interest.

David

Last edited:

knightshots

462901_3835547844027_1486038608_o.jpg

I am bringing this for sale, unless an experienced pilot wants to help me fly it.

earthsciteach

[/QUOTE]I am bringing this for sale, unless an experienced pilot wants to help me fly it.[/QUOTE]

Ooh ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

brettp2004

That's nice. I've got one similar just a little smaller I've only flown once. It flew great but the take off and landing was nerve racking!

brettp2004

I have a 900mhz receiver and helical antenna, a turnigy 9x receiver, an old dynam receiver, and an i86 flight board if anyone is interested. I won't be bringing the fpv rx since the antenna is kind of bulky, unless someone wants it. Let me know!

crash bandicoot

regrettslaw: I might need to find you and buy your Coursair. All I have to trade is a Parkzone Radian if I can get it out of the tree it is currently stuck in.

Team_Monkey

Hey guys,
I built a gyro based tricopter a while ago but never got the hang of it beyond some hovering and easy laps in the front yard. I then built a quad with a KK board and haven't looked back so I have
(3) Turnigy motors soldered to HK 25-30A ESC, $15 for each motor/esc set.
I also have 4 gyros ( I think they're 401b)at $5 each.
Other items:
a bunch of new 9" and 10" slow fly APC props.
New Orange Rx receivers, 6, 7 and 9ch.
I have a green pit tent with solid walls, swing by if you need something and we'll work it out. :D

If you just need a link or screw or rubber band, etc... I usually have extra to help out a fellow pilot too.

Last edited:

TTMR

A leaf on the wind
Sounds like a bulletin board at FF is needed for folks to post what they have/what they need