Flite Fest East 2018 dates?

SpitKwad

FFE dates and location update

It was just hinted on flitetest's instagram. Malvern ohio. July 5-8 ,
2018.... but there should be an official release video out soon! Hope that helps plan for time off and other scheduling conflicts...

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
The date is still in question. Confirmed with Josh Bixler this evening. We still need to wait for the proper announcement video.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
I'm still waiting for the Flite Fest WEST announcements...Hoping it happens soon, and that I can actually attend this year...

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
It will be announced tomorrow as far as I know. There were rumors about a date for East, but that had to be pushed back for multiple reasons.

So I am not telling any date yet unless they announce it officially, but moebeast might be pretty close ;).

sprzout

Mentor
It will be announced tomorrow as far as I know. There were rumors about a date for East, but that had to be pushed back for multiple reasons.

So I am not telling any date yet unless they announce it officially, but moebeast might be pretty close ;).

Wait, what will be announced tomorrow, FF West, or East, or both? I'm ok with waiting, just curious if you can tell us which one. :)

sprzout

Mentor
LOL that was the response I expected - I asked my Magic 8 Ball and was told, "Reply Hazy Try Again". LOL

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Anyone else try to buy tickets tonight and get redirected to a signup form?

** sigh **

I'm sure it'll be up soon... :)

But now I can put in my work vacation dates and start preparing the family :applause: