Flite Fest Ohio 2018 Volunteers

rcbif

I saw an address somewhere to enter that might give better results for navigation, but can not remember which thread it was in.
Can anyone help? (figuring out when I need to leave here Wednesday morning/Tuesday night?.) ;)

The 8050 lee rd address brings you to the correct spot on google.

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Argh. Why is it in Ohio??? I'd volunteer if it wasn't on the far side of the country from me!!!

Should've had another FF West! I'd be volunteering for that left and right...

Flite Risk

I saw an address somewhere to enter that might give better results for navigation, but can not remember which thread it was in.
Can anyone help? (figuring out when I need to leave here Wednesday morning/Tuesday night?.) ;)

Degrees, Minutes and Seconds
40°41'46.8"N 81°11'01.4"W

or depending on your schooling

Degrees and Decimal Minutes
40.696326, -81.183721

LitterBug

Techno Nut
A little late to the game, but I've acquired my kitchen pass for FFE18! Working on registration and everything else and planning on getting in early.

UPD: Submitted entry. Can get there early for setup.

Last edited:

Bando FPV

I'm volunteering at the Build Tent but I am not sure what to expect. Are there going to be tools available in the tents like glue guns, hex and screwdrivers, etc? I am wondering if I need to bring any of my own tools to Flite Fest Ohio.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I'm volunteering at the Build Tent but I am not sure what to expect. Are there going to be tools available in the tents like glue guns, hex and screwdrivers, etc? I am wondering if I need to bring any of my own tools to Flite Fest Ohio.
No tools provided. It would be ideal to bring items to share with those who may have forgot something or didn’t know they needed it.

Thanks for volunteering!