Flite Fest South East? November 2017?

bitogre

Bring your Night Flyers

My biggest problem with FliteFest East is that the sun is up too much so there is not a lot of time for night flying (sunset being about 9pm and it being twilight until after I have gone to bed). That will not be a problem for FliteFest South. Daylight hours will be from 7:39am to 6:40pm with good night flying being from 8:00pm to 6:20am (sunrise/sunset times found at www.timeanddate.com). So let us light up the night sky at FliteFest South with well lit planes.

varg

Build cheap, crash cheap
Anybody up for a Radian Gaggle at FF South?

Nanda

I don't have a radian but I'd join with my Excalibur if given the chance :p
I won't be able to thermal like you but it would take one heck of a heavily modified radian to keep up :cool:

Just got back from some preparation flying! I live about an hour from lake wales(same latitude), and let me tell you.. If the weather is anything like it was tonight, y'all are in for a real treat. I maidened a KFM2 30" wing that was a dream to fly, and the baby brit! I can't wait to see y'all at Flite Fest South!

Something awesome to note about flite fest south’s location is that it is really close to many fast food chains, a Walmart, a dollar tree, and even rural king ��

Andre

Fly yes... land no.
Admin

Flite Fest South MAP v1.3.jpg

Steve150

Looking around on RCgroups did not see
Anything on FF SE that’s a big site
Maybe missed it but surprised did not
See any thing

Steve

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
How nice. Here in Maine (also called downeast) we've had a bit of a wind thing going on with rain. Schools are closed, power was off for a bit, and my hen house is laying flat.

Enjoy your weather.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
How nice. Here in Maine (also called downeast) we've had a bit of a wind thing going on with rain. Schools are closed, power was off for a bit, and my hen house is laying flat.

Enjoy your weather.

Sounds like perfect building weather! What'cha got on the work bench? :p

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Sounds like perfect building weather! What'cha got on the work bench? :p
Funny you ask, my workbench is on the workbench. I'm building a few mobile workbenches so I can work, store, and adapt them for what I'm working on. Each is 24"x48"x36" and since they are identical and mobile I can butt them up against each other to increase the working spaces. They have a convenient size for storage in my modest workspace. I have one mostly done and another just the tabletop but their fairly simple to throw together.
IMG_1724.jpg IMG_1725.jpg

I do have something more RC related too. I have this print of the XF5F for the WWII challenge. With the tables fgetting done I can get this off the livingroom floor which takes more energy to get up from lately.
IMG_1723.jpg