Flite test app

Rc high flyer

I was just looking around for rc plane apps and couldn't find any good ones. it would be cool in the future if flite test had a app with there newest vidios forms and articles were on it and was more mobile freindly than the web site is.

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
That would be awesome if there was a dedicated app.

I've been using "feedly new reader" on my android phone. If you try out the app all you have to do is search "flite test" and it comes up with the site and youtube channel. Once you add those it will show new articles and videos

noly4d

Especially if it notified you when the new videos were posted but as long as it doesnt annoy you by telling you every so often and its not flitetest flitetest flitetest in your notifications. Thats what i think would be cool.

agentkbl

Illegal Squid Fighting?
yes please do a forum app. there's an app for another similar forum, called thumpertalk. it's a pretty good implementation and I think we could benefit from that.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Interestingly enough the word "app" seems to attract lots of spammers...

epsilon

Interestingly enough the word "app" seems to attract lots of spammers...

hmmm didn't see anything spammed unless they got deleted already. Just a bunch of people saying yeah that would be great and talking about possible features and examples of other ones they currently use out there but still op related.

I could see this being great, especially with the new location coming to fruition. Have an event's area or whatever that tells you what's going on when. Store area for a more mobile friendly experience. I mean... i could go on forever so i'll stop there but yea...

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Before my post in this thread there's four spam posts that got deleted by us moderators (and I can only see the "soft-deleted" ones). ;)

Of course I didn't mean the suggestions from regular forum members and community. You better keep those ideas flowing :).

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Before my post in this thread there's four spam posts that got deleted by us moderators (and I can only see the "soft-deleted" ones). ;)

Of course I didn't mean the suggestions from regular forum members and community. You better keep those ideas flowing :).

Some of those spammers have been relentless. I know I saw one cross posting pirated software links a few weeks back, and one of the moderators killed it almost immediately after I reported it. Kudos to you and the rest of the moderators for keeping it off of FT. :)