FLITE TEST GIVEAWAYS! - Tell us YOUR THOUGHTS!

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Stefan: Regardless of how you structure your giveaways, please send something to JimCR120 and PsyBorg for their continued help with forum members. Both consistently go over and above trying to help forum members. I've ran forums for years and know firsthand that folks like this are vital to its existence and should be acknowledged. :)
I just listened to the 163 podcast and couldn't agree more. We have amazing members here that are so helpful.

albent_33

How about a CARD GAME: Foam Board Planes?

attachment.php

Take a look in this Thread: http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?34748-CARD-GAME-Foam-Board-Planes

With playing cards, it could be like guess who but with flite test planes.
"Does you plane use a recommended 3s 2200?"
"Yes"
"Is it the FT Seasduck?"
"Nope"
That would be fun and could also become more firmiliar with the FT Planes. It could also work for multirotors too.

rcbif

I think you should take some of those old unused planes from previous episodes you once showed in the loft at the FT headquarters, load them up on a truck, and auction them off for a charity at Flite Fest East.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Well, if I could choose anything, some PPG training would be cool.

OK, I have spent 10 fruitless minutes on Google. What the heck is PPG training?
Paint mixing?
Auto body repair?
Powered Paragliding?
Trikebuggy training?
Pet Professional Guild?
PsychoSexual evaluation?

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Powered ParaGliding the real First Person View

OK, I have spent 10 fruitless minutes on Google. What the heck is PPG training?
Paint mixing?
Auto body repair?
Powered Paragliding?
Trikebuggy training?
Pet Professional Guild?
PsychoSexual evaluation?

Last edited:

Bob A

I have no problem with giving away a 'T-shirt' of appropriate size, something that is new (not a FF shirt, no fun if you aren't there). I know it sounds cheap BUT, it is wa worthwhile prize, or maybe a second or third prize?

Bob

OceanicOpps

+1 for no interest in Facebook, anything...

I like the idea of FT Bucks. You could shoot someone an FT Buck or 5 if they are doing a great job contributing to the community. Helpful posts could even earn like FT0.25 as a thank you and motivate more posts, and eventually a purchase. Many scratch builders may be motivated to try an FT build kit if they have 5 Ft bucks in their pocket..

K3flyguy

I'd like to see a decal/sticker sheet from Flite test! With all the humour, and epic "Crash Zen" that Flite Test is known and loved for!!! Also, the opportunity to spend a few hours flying/crashing with some of you would be epic as well!!! Either or both would be a heck of a give away in my opinion!!!!! You guys rock!!!!!!

Duggem

Live like no one else...
The Gremmy Awards

I just listened to the 163 podcast and couldn't agree more. We have amazing members here that are so helpful.

Create an award named "The Gremmy" and give out FT Gremlin statues (Gremmies) to outstanding forum members.

Maxstudio

How about FT pilots!....LOL just kidding, but no seriously i want a Josh Bixler for my Pietenpol!

FPV goggles, who can't use those?

FF Girl 2.jpg FF Girl 3.jpg FF Girl 4.jpg