Help! Foam board for New zealand

Lolba123

As most of us non-US shoppers know, purchasing Maker Foam/Readi Board outside of the US is near impossible without paying more for shipping than the foam itself. Is anyone aware of any Asian/Australian retailers selling Maker Foam/Readi Board? I know that there isn't any available in New Zealand, but shipping from Asia or Australia would be significantly less expensive. Interestingly enough, purchasing the Maker Foam 20-pack shipping inclusive would be virtually the same price/sheet as the heavier variant of foam available in New Zealand. Maybe this is my only option, but I thought it may be worth asking before ordering.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
The only other supplier of FT Maker Foam I know of is FT Worldwide in South Africa. Announced about 2 months ago.

Chaapu

As most of us non-US shoppers know, purchasing Maker Foam/Readi Board outside of the US is near impossible without paying more for shipping than the foam itself. Is anyone aware of any Asian/Australian retailers selling Maker Foam/Readi Board? I know that there isn't any available in New Zealand, but shipping from Asia or Australia would be significantly less expensive. Interestingly enough, purchasing the Maker Foam 20-pack shipping inclusive would be virtually the same price/sheet as the heavier variant of foam available in New Zealand. Maybe this is my only option, but I thought it may be worth asking before ordering.
Uncle Bill's sells foamboard with a name Bazic, which is rebranded Adam's Readi board. Have fun building!