For Sale/Swap at FTFF East 2017

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'm planning on bringing some 3D printed parts to sell. Is there any interest in Pietenpol motors, Mustang/Spitfire/MiG 3 exhausts, Spinners (various sizes), etc? Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Rocket

Trex 600 Electric Helicopter

Going to FTFF East and looking to sell or swap some of your stuff? Post it here!

Have a Trex 600 Electric Helicopter, about 5 years old with maybe ten flight on it. Never any hard crash, In very
good flying condition. Looking to swap for War Plane 60 to 70 size, must be in good flying condition.

Moe

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
I'm willing to part with:

UMX T-28
Original Inductrix
NanoQX2
mSRX

I just want to keep my little squadron modest and make room for some others I've been wanting. Just let me know what you think is fair.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
So far I'm planning to bring the following for swap/sale:

Taranis X9D case, painted metallic green
Taranis X9D case, painted gold
Orange 250 class quadcopter w/ Naze32 clone board, 2204 motors w/ built in 20 amp esc, VTX, camera, etc. - fully setup for FPV - a beginners quad - will sell cheap to good home with lots of spare props :)

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
I have nothing specific to sell, but, I will have my full compliment of multirotors. If anyone wants to see any of them and are so inclined to buy/trade, I may be convinced to let them go for a reasonable exchange of $$$ or gear. I'm a build junky, so getting rid of some would feed back into me building and learning more. PM me here or stalk me there and we can set up a time to meet and possibly test fly.

Things I will definitely have with me and could possibly part with:
FlexRC 118mm 3" blade Owls
RCExplorer Baby Tricopters (5" blade)
RMRC Hellbender 204 5"(V1 is currently built, may have a V2 by then too)
STRIX AWK210 5"(currently my best flyer)

I should also have a full compliment of tools and parts should anyone need help debugging their gear. I run spektrum RX/TX, so can't help too much with issues related specifically to other RX/TX protocols.

Camping on site from start too finish...
SEE YOU THERE!
Cheers!
LitterBug

Rocket

Hi Jim

I'm willing to part with:

UMX T-28
Original Inductrix
NanoQX2
mSRX

I just want to keep my little squadron modest and make room for some others I've been wanting. Just let me know what you think is fair.

I'm looking for War Plane in the 60 inch to 70 inch size. prefer Balsa build. Moe

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Sound like a desirable warbird. My only warbird are my T-28 Trojan and F4-F Wildcat. Both of those are UMX. My only plane with a larger wingspan is my Zephyr (EDF Glider).

I wish you well on that quest.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I have nothing specific to sell, but, I will have my full compliment of multirotors. If anyone wants to see any of them and are so inclined to buy/trade, I may be convinced to let them go for a reasonable exchange of $$$ or gear. I'm a build junky, so getting rid of some would feed back into me building and learning more. PM me here or stalk me there and we can set up a time to meet and possibly test fly.

Things I will definitely have with me and could possibly part with:
FlexRC 118mm 3" blade Owls
RCExplorer Baby Tricopters (5" blade)
RMRC Hellbender 204 5"(V1 is currently built, may have a V2 by then too)
STRIX AWK210 5"(currently my best flyer)

I should also have a full compliment of tools and parts should anyone need help debugging their gear. I run spektrum RX/TX, so can't help too much with issues related specifically to other RX/TX protocols.

Camping on site from start too finish...
SEE YOU THERE!
Cheers!
LitterBug

Litterbug... I think you can find me at FTFF... I may be interested in the RCEx baby tri...

Hit me up while there and we can talk!

Mike Finley

I have a flysky FS-T6 transmitter. It has 6 channels and a 20 model memory. It was a great radio for me when I got into the hobby but I have now moved on to Spektrum radios. I would like to get $25 out of it but I would also be very open to trades. IMG_4375.JPG
I also have a small staggerwing. I don't know very much about it as it was a flea market find but I would be happy to try and answer any questions about it. It has a brushed motor and ESC with two micro servos. All of the electronics were tested and work. There is some light damage to it as in scratches in the paint and a few cracks in the foam. I am looking to get $15 out of it but would again be open to trades. IMG_4373.JPG IMG_4374.JPG

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
I'm looking for War Plane in the 60 inch to 70 inch size. prefer Balsa build. Moe

I have a couple of these but I'm not sure I'm willing to part with them right now. I've never seemed to keep momentum going on my P-47 Razorback that has a glass fuselage. Great flying bird, but heavy for its size and I've not been able to dial in the flap-elevator mix just right.

My TopFlite AT-6 Texan is spoken for. I also have kits (mostly un-built) for TopFlite 0.60 size Corsair and Mustang. One of which I hope to build with Carl (Wilmracer) over the winter. Then there is the Fokker DVI as well that needs to be finished. Far too many unfinished projects.

Mid7night

Jetman
Mentor
I don't have a list on hand, but because I will be flying out and building a lot, I could be persuaded to sell/trade whatever I build (along with whatever internals you like), so that I don't have to figure out how to get it all back home! (short of dismantling everything, which is always the default) :p

Come find me...I'll be the guy with the jets. :cool:

YooperJon

I will be bringing stuff to show...as far as swap goes I don't know....
I have got a Diels Engineering DO 335 (pfeil) arrow, a Golden Age Reproductions P-51 B/C an A Classic Aviation Models (formerly Monogram) Speedee Bilt P-51D kit plus a whole slue of Guillows kits all unbuilt. I'm not going to let any of these go until I copy the plans and duplicate the parts onto fresh balsawood. The mustang and the Guillows planes I'd want to convert to electric, I'd also like to find scale 4 bladed props and spinners for the mustangs to use for electric motor adaptation (once I get that far).

YooperJon

I have a flysky FS-T6 transmitter. It has 6 channels and a 20 model memory. It was a great radio for me when I got into the hobby but I have now moved on to Spektrum radios. I would like to get $25 out of it but I would also be very open to trades. View attachment 89686
I also have a small staggerwing. I don't know very much about it as it was a flea market find but I would be happy to try and answer any questions about it. It has a brushed motor and ESC with two micro servos. All of the electronics were tested and work. There is some light damage to it as in scratches in the paint and a few cracks in the foam. I am looking to get $15 out of it but would again be open to trades. View attachment 89687 View attachment 89688

That staggering really looks cool...is it a homebuilt...I noticed it has some balsa wood in it. Anyway, I need the whole set up, the transmitter/controller, plane and all...maybe we can come to a deal. I had intended to build a simple cub in the build tent. I know nothing about foam board and have been building balsa/stick/tissue models all my life. I'll be there Sat and Sunday for sure...I missed out on the campsites so I'll probly be staying at Big Arb's in Minerva.

That staggering really looks cool...is it a homebuilt...I noticed it has some balsa wood in it. Anyway, I need the whole set up, the transmitter/controller, plane and all...maybe we can come to a deal. I had intended to build a simple cub in the build tent. I know nothing about foam board and have been building balsa/stick/tissue models all my life. I'll be there Sat and Sunday for sure...I missed out on the campsites so I'll probly be staying at Big Arb's in Minerva.

I have no idea if it's homebuilt or not as I am not the original owner of the staggerwing. It should also be noted that I do not have a propellor receiver or battery for it.