Fpv race plane suggestion

Me.student_45

Hello, I am researching an airplane model for my university project.
The plane should have good maneuverability.
This aircraft will have a pixhawk and will autonomously follow a track, will fly for a maximum of 5 minutes.

Last edited:

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Uhhh, wait a second. The title says "RACE PLANE", but then your description says "The plane should fly slowly".....

Which is it?

Me.student_45

Uhhh, wait a second. The title says "RACE PLANE", but then your description says "The plane should fly slowly".....

Which is it?

You are right to be surprised.
slow-flying planes are too bulky(not maneuverability). That's why I wrote race plane. Actually I am looking for a plane plan like Vas banshee, Vas specter or skyhawk.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
If you're trying to find a foamboard version of those, I don't think there is one. But if that is exactly what you're looking for, why not just get one of those?

Me.student_45

If you're trying to find a foamboard version of those, I don't think there is one. But if that is exactly what you're looking for, why not just get one of those?
Unfortunately, the laws of the country where I live prohibit the entry of UAVs at customs.

Paracodespoder

Elite member
The banshee looks particularly easy to build from foamboard. I say get some foam and start cutting. Now I do understand that as you are not a US resident you probably don’t have the foamboarde we have, but you should be able to find something to cut or maybe hotwire cut.