FT and Phoenix-Simulator

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
So is not only me then. I usually get bored with phoenix pretty fast and go back to Realflight but lately because of the Flite test models and the rickp models on rcgroups I have been flying more on phoenix but always feel that all the airplane are on low rates and to easy to fly or to limited. but is a pain in the A to change and modify each airplane but The Flit test models are by far the best flying models on Phoenix IMHO I have like 3 Flite test models on Realflight I wish all of the other one would be available too. John Would you mind to make a dedicated thread and publish your findings and posting your models modifications ? That would help a lot thanks

Hey Multirotor Go. I just now saw this. I'll be happy to share some tips for modifying the settings to the standard Phoenix models to make them more fun to fly and there's more news. FliteTest models are finally coming to Real Flight 7.5!

BSquared18

Rickp's Nutball for Phoenix

Hi all,

I'm very new to Flite Test's swappable models--and Flite Test in general.

I noticed that the last post to this thread was in 2016. In case anyone is interested, in Dec. 2017, Rickp added a post to his Phoenix thread at RCGroups.com. It concerned the Nutball model he had built for Phoenix. Included in the post is a link for downloading the Phoenix model.

I downloaded the Nutball model and installed it in Phoenix. The model seems to fly much the same as I've seen in videos of the actual plane.

Click HERE to go to Rick's post.

Regards,
Bill