Ft Dart motor problem Help

Doggo

Hi I recently built a Ft Dart and all the control surfaces work but the motors are not functioning properly. The right motor (I dont know how to say it correctly) the right motor spins up first than the left and if I put the throttle up just a little bit only the right motor is spinning when I put it like half way both start up but the plane wants to go right. The left motor is also much quieter than the right one. Please help I want to get it in the air for the maiden.

Last edited:

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
You need to calibrate your ESC's. Turn your radio on and move the throttle stick to full, then plug in the plane. you should hear a few beeps, then lower your throttle fully. This should calibrate the ESC's and make both the motors start at the same time.

Abe

Doggo

You need to calibrate your ESC's. Turn your radio on and move the throttle stick to full, then plug in the plane. you should hear a few beeps, then lower your throttle fully. This should calibrate the ESC's and make both the motors start at the same time.

Abe
Thank you so much that was the problem. I didn't know I had to calibrate my esc's.

Tench745

Master member
Shouldn't need to be said, but always worth the reminder: Don't forget to remove your props when doing this, just in case.