FT Flying Christmas Trees

FT Flying Christmas Trees 1.0

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT Flying Christmas Trees - Flite Test Flying Christmas Tree Frees Plans

Description:
Foam board flying Christmas trees available in two different sizes. Josh Bixler designed the small version for use with the FT 1806 (A Pack) motor and a 650-800 mAh 3S LiPo battery. David Jester designed the large version for use with the FT 2212 (B Pack) motor and a 1300 mAh 3S LiPo battery.

Links to Electronics:
FT Power Pack B Radial v2...

Read more about this resource...

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I orginally planned to use a 2207 for more oomph but the motor wasn’t working so now I’m using a 2212. This should be a rocket:D
image.jpg

hoshanaeckhart

flitetest submitted a new resource:

FT Flying Christmas Trees - Flite Test Flying Christmas Tree Frees Plans

Read more about this resource...
For guests that are booked during Christmas do I decorate with a Christmas tree and lights? I had a friend who rented an AirBNB in Hawaii once, during the Christmas break, and she was very disappointed there wasn’t a tree for their visit.
My concern is, what if my guests arent Christian figurine? I normally avoid any form of political or religious expression in my guest house, but is Christmas, or should Christmas be an exception
Does anyone know where I might find a small Xmas tree say 3 or 4 feet tall? Artificial would be fine . Maybe the CCPF hardware store? Thanks a bunch!

Piotrsko

Master member
Could get one from a thrift shop. Even the big ones are sectional, just use the parts sized for shat you want. A hacksaw fixes the oversize problem

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Most big box stores have already started putting Christmas decorations out here in the states. You don't say where you are from which makes it tough to give good advice.