FT-Guinea Pig flight video

nlit3n

I built her over the week and was get her all dialed in yesterday. This was the last flight of the day.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I finally flew my beta version on Saturday. Work, weather and bad electronics put everything on hold. Well folded the wings when I was flipping back from being inverted. Granted I did not have the paint stick in there

PapaMichael

Very Nice machine

I built her over the week and was get her all dialed in yesterday. This was the last flight of the day.

Nice video and your graphics are wonderful. Did you do them your self or have a graphics co do them?

Sweet machine. thanks for sharing,

Michael

nlit3n

Thanks everyone. I am really happy with how this one came out. The graphics are all sharpie markers. The entire plane is covered in white packing tape. My 14 year old drew them for me in about 2 hrs. I wish I had her talent. I found the hawks head online and she made a stencil traced it on then filled everything in. As far as setup I am running the flitetest power pack c, its pretty impressive. The only thing I wish was different is the motors only handle 2s-3s. I wouldn't mind running 4s just for the extra power. Don't get me wrong though this thing will vertical go with no problems. The only thing I did different was I ran a 3ft 1/2 dowel down the middle, because I was worried about folding the wing. I have dropped it off the back of my car nothing happened other than a wrinkle or 2. Also I had some rough landings and knocked the back landing gear off. A little glue and she was back in the air.

Last edited: