Ft Planes Wanted

Doggo

Hello I was wondering if anyone had any Ft Planes that don’t have electronics in them or if you have a speed build kit you haven’t gotten around to build. Preferably with electronics but it doesn’t really matter if they don’t have electronics. Will pay for shipping. I’m in the United States, preferably in the U.S. because shipping from the U.K. costs an arm and a leg.

Doggo

Well not really my old man is pretty much always at work and my mom isn't good with razors also. Im also the oldest so...

Userofmuchtape&glue

Posted a thousand or more times
Try getting the plans printed at staples or something (office works if your in AU) and get a scalpel. generally if you're careful then you cut yourself a lot less the if you were carving (my previous hobby).

Up to you in the end, but don't underestimate yourself. I was 10 when I built my first FT style plane, and it wasn't too much of a problem. Now, at your age I design my own planes and built to order but again it depends on weather you want to build your own or spent the extra money on a EPO ARF.

Abe

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
If you do not have a printer you could draw out the plans on A0 graph paper using measurements derived from the computer screen.

And to guide the knife, (protect your fingers), buy and use a steel ruler along the cuts you need to make.

Do things slowly and all should be well and safe.

Have fun!