FT Road Trip (leak)

preacher

Lee Kachner
We're coming south! I'm leaking a little info with the hope of getting some locations where we can get into some schools for assembly programs when we do our Road Trip this winter. If anyone has an "in" or a "hook-up" with a school in the warmer winter climate of the south PLEASE let me know. We are hoping to plan a few of these school assemblies together with some of our other stops so your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance, and talk to you soon!

Jwvjr

How Far South Are We Talking?

How far south does your southern road trip go? I am in North Texas (north of Dallas) and that is definitely a warmer winter state :p, that is,if you count what we get as "winter" ;). If it is at all possible I can see if you could get in for our assembly (well we call it higher ground), I go to a private school so it would be easier to get into. But considering y'all are based in Ohio (or at least that is what I understand as I only discovered Flite Test a week ago) it might be a little too far south for you :( (I don't know, like I said, I'm new to this community). Either way it is great to hear that y'all are bringing this out to the community even more than you already have!

moebeast

We would love to have you in Decatur, AL. You have fans in the public and private schools here. We have a nice year round campground.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
By the time you guys get on the road, I'm hoping to be further south in Florida than you're likely to want to travel to, but if you do, I'd be glad to join you guys.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yes, Josh did mention that. I do intend to assist with that "special project". If I'm there and it lands on my days off.

Looking forward to it!

earthsciteach

Lee - you guys need to "warm up" for your road trip by coming over to my neck of the woods. You know how to get here! :D