Ft Sea Duck - Air to Air

thenated0g

Drinker of coffee, Maker of things
Mentor
My buddy travis was up over the weekend and i got him to chase my sea duck with his Nighthawk 200

thenated0g

Mentor
I have flown it on water, but it was so dang windy i quickly changed my mind. My friends quad is waterproofed so we are planning on doing a chase over water next time he comes up.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That is an awesome video Nate. That Sea Duck looks even more beautiful in the air. You really did a great job with the paint scheme. Travis did a really good job on the follow quad too. You guys should team up more for sure mate you could be doing Ft level videos in no time.

thenated0g

Mentor
Thanks man! I mean to try following a storch with my quad but had some camera issues. We definitely want to try it again.

thenated0g

Mentor
I only have one flight on water but i didnt notice any water inside or issues. Fyi i did add a layer of fiberglass and epoxy to the bottom before painting.

SlingShot

Maneuvering With Purpose
I only have one flight on water but i didnt notice any water inside or issues. Fyi i did add a layer of fiberglass and epoxy to the bottom before painting.

Yeah. I'm sure that's the best. I imagine that you got a good result with your boat as well. I am going to try the water based Minwax with kraft paper on my floats. I don't plan to stay in the water for long.