• Welcome to the new Flite Test Forum home! Please note that the migration is still undergoing and certain content, user privileges or features may be missing or limited until the transition is complete. Thank you!

FT What Did You Do RC Today : Caution Offtopic At All Times

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Hmm... I have always wanted some of those fly traps, they sure beat the sticky rolls. How much were they? I might just have to get some.
Also I took out my XL bloody stang yesterday and the kids in the baseball field next to me loved it lol.
I also made this

tooth.PNG

It's a giant toothpick glider and I can control it. This is just a prototype however, I plan to go much bigger for FFE this year...

PsyBorg

Fly Angry
Mentor
Got them from Joelscarnivorousplants on amazon. He is a reputable grower of all kinds of cool plants. The ones I got were these.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006QB9B1Q?m=A2LY3PY2K4G4LU&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

I saw them last year but was end of season and thought it better to start them in spring with the crappy winters we have here to give them a good chance to establish themselves. they take a lot of effort to care for them specially the lighting. Here they have to wake up in the bedroom in the window then get moved in the afternoon to my back window, then get another few hours under a lamp before I set them back in the bedroom for the rest of the night.