FTCC PODCAST ALERT: Flite Fest West!!!

earthsciteach

***SPECIAL NIGHT, SPECIAL TIME***

Tuesday, May 2nd at 7:30 EST

The next Flite Test Community cast will be recorded LIVE on Tuesday, 5/2/17. The podcast will feature guest host Ben Harber, a.k.a Mid7night from the FT forum! Ben will be there to talk about FTFF West and his amazing builds of the C-17 and Baby Bugatti. We will be streaming live on youtube Tuesday night. I'll post the link when it becomes available!
We hope you join us!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
​Just a reminder!!! The next FTCC podcast will be recorded LIVE Tuesday May 2nd starting at 7:30 pm eastern! Ben Harber (Mid7night from the FT forum) will be guest hosting and sharing his experiences at Flite Fest West and discussing his awesome C-17 and Baby Bugatti builds! Links to the live stream will be added when we have 'em. Don't forget to subscribe and ring the bell
1f514.png
��
for live notifications!!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
See now.. First ya'll mess with NCIS time now yer poking around the time The Voice comes on.. pretty much the only two tv shows I watch. I'm good at multi tasking but with age comes less of an attention span. Ya'll better have cocktails n dancing girls if you want me there the whole time.. Ooops.. this is Flite test related.. uhhh wrong chat uhhhm see you there?

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
See now.. First ya'll mess with NCIS time now yer poking around the time The Voice comes on.. pretty much the only two tv shows I watch. I'm good at multi tasking but with age comes less of an attention span. Ya'll better have cocktails n dancing girls if you want me there the whole time.. Ooops.. this is Flite test related.. uhhh wrong chat uhhhm see you there?

The only chance of dancing girls would be Pat!!! LOLOLOL!!!! And unless there are some real good drinks available, I don't see that happening... Matter of fact I hope to never see that happening!!!

See ya Psyborg!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Man I have to watch the video on this one. Sorry I missed it completely guys

Have to be more careful with the late spring evening meals and the cool breezes lest food coma smite ye down like it did with me. I woke up somewhere around two am With TJ's Gremlin build still playing on auto repeat.. Wonder how many times that ticked the view count up for them.

Will watch it as soon as coffee is finished and my mornin bagels are nice n toasty.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Just finished watching the segment. I think that is one of the better ones I have seen so far. Ben has a great personality as well as what his life experience and education come with it. I like the fact you guys spoke quite a bit about safety. After being hurt due to others actions / inaction I am a HUGE fan of guidelines or rules as long as its not the soup Nazi issuing them and screaming like a raging bull.

I kind of wondered after seeing the last two FF's and the questions over organisation and safety. There were so many statements of "We never got the information" in various situations and times. We are in the RC community and a good portion of us are or will be HAM's to legally fly FPV. I wondered why they do not seem to be using that to their advantage for keeping volunteers informed and on task. Setting up a managed band or few channels for various tasking at FF are not being used. I see one or two times in a video with people with radios but I couldn't tell if they were merely cb / kid level walkies or something like the baofeng handhelds like I now have.

I think the thing that was brought up after FF16 that some sort of program needs to be handed out in the parking lot as people come in. Nothing fancy or oppressive as you walk in the door. But something stating mandatory pilot meetings where some sort of attendance trinket can be issued so when you hit the flight line you show it so it is known you made the days meetings and that is your ticket to even get on the flight line. That or a short write up of flightline etiquette and maybe even a short daily class just for that subject to pass the knowledge on and make the sport more standardized to people NOT in clubs or having the socialization within the RC community.

Anyway enough sideline preaching. Great job gents one and all. Very good episode.

RCMAN

WHAT PODCAST?

***SPECIAL NIGHT, SPECIAL TIME***

Tuesday, May 2nd at 7:30 EST

The next Flite Test Community cast will be recorded LIVE on Tuesday, 5/2/17. The podcast will feature guest host Ben Harber, a.k.a Mid7night from the FT forum! Ben will be there to talk about FTFF West and his amazing builds of the C-17 and Baby Bugatti. We will be streaming live on youtube Tuesday night. I'll post the link when it becomes available!
We hope you join us!

Cant find the pc anywhere, not even on youtube, what gives?

IMG_1860.PNG

RCMAN

Thanks, I looked high and far and couldnt find it anywhere, maybe they should add a hyperlink when creating these threads?