FTCC Podcast alert!!!!!

earthsciteach

Join us LIVE this Sunday, 3/26/17 at 7:45ish Eastern Standard Time for the next Flite Test Community Cast! Our guest hosts will be the RC Afterhours guys (Chris, Mike and Andre)!!! You know these guys as the FT Afterhours crew. They've recently stepped out on their own. We will talk about that, our mutual adventures at FTFF '16, and whatever else comes up!!! Join in, chat with us and each other. Its a good time and we love to have forum members with us!!!

We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is where you can find us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6c-kIBn1Bp-SnOZpJ5aSeA

And here's our brand new, still under construction website!!! https://www.ftccpodcast.com/

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
MAKE SURE your clocks are all synchronized with the actual freakin time.. Ask the others how they know..

Maybe I can actually be there for the WHOLE videocast and not just in time to say hello and good night.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
MAKE SURE your clocks are all synchronized with the actual freakin time.. Ask the others how they know..
And be sure to set aside your favorite tv shows via tivo or vhs or Netflix or whatever the thing is these days.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
It may be hard even being awake for this one. I started getting sick a few days ago and now I have a full on spring cold to go along with the 5+ day speculated all the way out to April 8th low pressure rain band over us atm. I have been averaging one hour naps at most a few times during the last 40 or more hours. At some point the whole body is gonna crash no matter how it feels. Can't sit up, can't lie flat. Even pillows hurt at this point. I feel like a pig on a spit constantly rolling to change position.

Anyway enough DHOOOM and GLHOOME. I will do my best to be there to pester you guys.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Man these guys are freakin hilarious this evening.. If ya aint listening yer missing out.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Great show guys. I was laughing so hard I am even more worn out now from my cold. My face hurts my ribs hurt... If you guys can do that every show you'll get big fast.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Well I was there but the lag killed the fun.:mad:

Mike and DMC were you chatting on the YouTube channel? Do you have a different alias than here?

earthsciteach

Well I was there but the lag killed the fun.:mad:

Mike and DMC were you chatting on the YouTube channel? Do you have a different alias than here?

Which Mike are you referring to? Mike Finley is "themajik1" on the forums and youtube. I don't think Mike from AH was chatting. Or, do you mean a different Mike altogether?

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Yep, I was there in the chat. My youtube alias is DeltaDart.
Wow, I didn't connect. Thanks.

Actually Pat I meant Delta Dart (Dot, if Joel says it) but I did ask in the chat last night if Chris R. and Mike K. were on the forums. I don't recall ever seeing them on. But as with Delta Dart Mike, sometimes I don't make the connection.