FTCC - We're not dead yet!

earthsciteach

Like a bear emerging from its winter den, the FTCC crew will be stumbling out of hibernation with bleary eyes and really nasty bed head this Sunday, February 11. Joel is stepping back for a bit and Mike and I will be joined by our good friend, Ben Harber. Ben has been up to a lot of cool stuff recently. The guy is a true over-achiever when it comes to making things that fly.

I'd love to give you times right now, but I am crazy tired. All the timezone conversions are way too complicated for me at the moment. And, I have to be up around 3:30 am to take my wife to the airport. I'll update this whole time thing tomorrow.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
TEACH!!!! Long time no see!! All things back to normal on the home front I hope? Looking forward to the Ben interview!.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Why for no one hit this thread before the show? I totally missed it waiting to see the fund me hit its goal. I had the forums up the entire time keeping up with posts while doing it. I would have loved to had a chance to poke Ben with a stick a few times. Seeing Josh and Jen there was also cool. I just got done watching the video though so I did get to see that.

Remember guys not all of us use social media and this forum should be a huge part to promote what you do. Anyways great show as always and looking forward to the next one.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
I saw the cast (after the fact) and it was better than I expected! I always look forward to what you bring around. Looking forward to the next episode.

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Great cast! What was that plane you were holding up at the beginning of the YouTube version of the podcast?

DamoRC

Last edited: